Clinician and Senior Clinician - Expression of Interest
- Location: VIC - Multiple Locations
- Job Function: Prison and Corrective Services
- Work Type: Ongoing - full time
About this role
Forensic Intervention Services – Expression of interest
Our work in Forensic Intervention Services (FIS) starts with the belief that every person has the capacity to change. By building connections based on trust, professionalism, and empathy, we enable violent and sexual offenders to come to terms with their behaviour and develop insights that lead to better choices and a more constructive role in the community.If you have a background in psychology, social work, mental health nursing or occupational therapy and want to challenge yourself in a complex forensic setting, then we want to hear from you.
- Metro Melbourne
- Lara and Greater Geelong (based at Barwon Prison and/or Marngoneet and Karreenga Correctional Centres)
- Grampians (based at Hopkins Correctional Centre and/or Langi Kal Kal Prison)
- Loddon Mallee (based at Loddon and Middleton Prison)
Led by highly respected leaders with a clear vision, we are transforming the way clinical forensic intervention is delivered within Australia and fast gaining national and international recognition. Some of the benefits you'll enjoy include:
- A specialised Clinical Induction Program
- Clinical supervision from industry leaders.
- Mandatory debriefing for the first 12 months for new forensic practitioners.
- Ongoing professional development including foundation, theory and on-the-job mentoring.
- Internal and external conferences, clinical scholarshipopportunities and study leave.
- Research working groups.
- Annual funding of your AHPRA, ACMHN, AASW or OTC registration.
|Location:||VIC - Multiple Locations|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||Prison and Corrective Services|
|Salary Range:||See Advertisement|
|Application Close Date:||03-Oct-2025|
|Attachments:|| Position Description Clinician AH3 - January 2021.docx (Word, 519KB)
Position Description Senior Clinician AH4 - January 2021.docx (Word, 513KB)