Clinician and Senior Clinician - Expression of Interest
- Location: VIC - Multiple Locations
- Job Function: Prison and Corrective Services
- Work Type: Ongoing - full time
About this role
Forensic Intervention Services – Expression of interest
Forensic Intervention Services, a specialist program area of Corrections Victoria, recruit for Clinicians and Senior Clinicians throughout the year across the following locations in Melbourne and regional Victoria:
- Melbourne CBD
- Lara and Greater Geelong (based at Barwon Prison and/or Marngoneet and Karreenga Correctional Centres)
- Grampians (based at Hopkins Correctional Centre and/or Langi Kal Kal Prison)
- Loddon Mallee (based at Loddon and Middleton Prison)
These are unique opportunities to help shape the future of forensic intervention in our state where you will:
- Get up to speed through our clinical induction program.
- Receive ongoing professional development and training.
- Learn from a dedicated clinical director.
- Be eligible for conference grants and clinical scholarship opportunities.
- Enjoy funding for AHPRA registration or ACMHN or AASW membership every year.
- Earn annual salary increases for meeting performance benchmarks (within the Allied Health salary band).
|Location:||VIC - Multiple Locations|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||Prison and Corrective Services|
|Salary Range:||See Advertisement|
|Application Close Date:||03-Oct-2025|
|Attachments:|| Position Description Clinician AH3 - January 2021.docx (Word, 519KB)
Position Description Senior Clinician AH4 - January 2021.docx (Word, 513KB)